"Whatever happens to her happens to Tommen as well, and that includes the beatings and rapes."
“她發生的任何事都會在托曼身上重演,包括毆打和強暴。
If she thinks me such a monster, I'll play the part for her.
”你把我想成怪物,我就來表演一番。
Cersei had not expected that.
瑟曦有些不知所措,
"You would not dare."
“你敢!”
Tyrion made himself smile, slow and cold.
提利昂逼自己緩緩作出一個冰冷的微笑,
Green and black, his eyes laughed at her.
一碧一黑的眼睛嘲弄著她。
"Dare? I'll do it myself."
“不敢?我會親自動手?!?/p>
His sister's hand flashed at his face, but he caught her wrist and bent it back until she cried out.
姐姐揚手朝他臉打來,但他抓住手腕,往后掰去,直到她尖叫出聲。
Osfryd moved to her rescue.
奧斯佛利上前營救。
"One more step and I'll break her arm," the dwarf warned him.
“再走一步,我就扭斷她的胳膊,”侏儒警告,
The man stopped.
他停下來。
"You remember when I said you'd never hit me again, Cersei?"
“記不記得我叫你不準再動手,瑟曦?”
He shoved her to the floor and turned back to the Kettleblacks.
他將她推倒在地,然后轉向凱特布萊克兄弟。
"Untie her and remove that gag."
“給她松綁,把嘴里的東西拿掉?!?/p>
The rope had been so tight as to cut off the blood to her hands.
繩子綁得太緊,以至于隔斷手上的血流,
She cried out in pain as the circulation returned.
當血管恢復流通時,她疼得叫出聲來。
Tyrion massaged her fingers gently until feeling returned.
提利昂溫柔地替她按摩手指,直到知覺恢復。
"Sweetling," he said,
“親愛的,”他說,
"you must be brave. I am sorry they hurt you."
“你一定要勇敢。我很抱歉他們傷了你?!?/p>
"I know you'll free me, my lord."
“我知道你會來救我,大人?!?/p>
"I will," he promised, and Alayaya bent over and kissed him on the brow.
“我會的,”他承諾。于是愛拉雅雅彎腰親吻他,
Her broken lips left a smear of blood on his forehead.
碎裂的嘴唇在他前額留下一抹血漬。
A bloody kiss is more than I deserve, Tyrion thought.
我受不起這個血吻,提利昂心想,
She would never have been hurt but for me.
若非為我,她決不會受傷。
Her blood still marked him as he looked down at the queen.
他帶著她的鮮血俯視太后。
"I have never liked you, Cersei, but you were my own sister, so I never did you harm.
“我沒喜歡過你,瑟曦,但你是我親姐姐,因此我不肯傷害你。
You've ended that.
可你今天竟然走到這一步,
I will hurt you for this.
令我再也不能容忍。
I don't know how yet, but give me time.
我現在還不知該怎樣做,但時間會給我答案。
A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
總有一天,當你自以為平安快活時,喜樂會在嘴里化成灰燼,到那時候,你將明白債已償還?!?/p>
in war, his father had told him once, the battle is over in the instant one army breaks and flees.
父親曾經教誨他:兩軍對壘時,只要一方出現瓦解逃逸的跡象,戰斗就告結束。
No matter that they're as numerous as they were a moment before, still armed and armored;
縱然對手還如之前那般陣容強盛,全副武裝,
once they had run before you they would not turn to fight again.
但兵敗如山倒,再也不能構成威脅。